- Below are the Terms and Conditions, to be accepted by the player in the registration process. Latest version is 01 May 2019, the last update was on 17 July 2019
- Betworld247 is operated by MKC Limited, a company established in accordance with Maltese Law. MKC limited was registered on 21 February 2019 under the registration number C 90776 and has its registered office at Level G, (Office 1/1260), Quantum House, 75, Abate Rigord Street, Ta’ Xbiex XBX 1120, Malta.
- MKC Limited is licensed and regulated by the Malta Gaming Authority (MGA) on 20 August 2020 with the license number MGA/B2C/761/2019, and is therefore authorized to offer the following gaming vertical/s:
1. Casino 2. Fixed-odds betting, including live betting
- Remote gambling may be illegal in other jurisdictions. It is your responsibility to know whether your participation in the Games is legal in the jurisdiction where you are located. The Company makes no representation as to the legality of its online gambling service in other jurisdictions. This agreement is governed by the laws of Malta and shall be interpreted in accordance with these laws.
- MKC Limited is referred to as “MKC”, “Betworld247”, “we” or “us” and the player as “you” or “the Player”.
- “Games”, “the Games” or “Game” are referred to as any of the gaming products offered at the Betworld247 website.
- There is only one version of these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions may be published in a number of languages, reflecting the same principles, for information purposes and to help players. It is however only the English version that is the legal basis of the relationship between you and MKC. In case of any discrepancy between the English version and the non-English version of these Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.
- These Terms and Conditions constitute a legally binding agreement between the customer and the Company and govern your use of the Betworld247 website. Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully. The Company reserves the right to make changes to these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice. The Company will ensure that the customer is informed about such changes when the customer next logs into the website by asking the customer to accept the revised Terms and Conditions. If the customer refuses to consent, the customer will be prohibited from using the Betworld247 service.
- Customers are responsible for reviewing the terms and conditions regularly to ensure that they agree with terms governing the placing of wagers. It is also recommended to review these Terms and Conditions each time you use the website.
- These Terms and Conditions become applicable when you register and confirm your registration details in the registration process at the Website. By registering an account with Betworld247, you agree that you have read these Terms and Conditions and accept them.
- You are over 18 years of age or comply with a higher minimum legal age, stipulated in the jurisdiction of your residence under the laws applicable to you.
- You are solely responsible for the account details such as username and password or any other linked email address used as a means to access your account on the Website. You are also responsible for the security of any personal computer or device on which you register your account and from which your account may be accessed. In the case, there is a suspicion that such information should have been compromised you must inform Betworld247 and take proper actions to prohibit or prevent any unauthorized access to any part of your account or funds. We shall not be responsible for any unauthorized use of your account when we are not at fault.
- You may only use the Games on your own behalf and not on the behalf of any other person or company.
- You may only participate in the Games strictly in your personal non-professional capacity for recreational and entertainment reasons only.
- You are not a resident of the United States, United Arab Emirates, Brunei, Cambodia, North Korea, Japan, Singapore, Qatar, Lebanon, Iran, Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- You are not allowed to transfer funds from your Account to other Players or to receive money from other players into your Account, or to transfer, sell and/or acquire user accounts.
- You may participate in any Game only if you have enough funds in your Account for such participation.
- You may not use funds that are tainted or associated with any illegality and does not originate from any illegal activity or source.
- You are solely responsible for reporting and accounting for any taxes or other fees applicable to you under the relevant laws for any winnings that you receive from Betworld247.
- In relation to deposits and withdrawals of funds into and from your Account, you shall only use such credit cards and other financial instruments that are valid and lawfully belong to you.
- You shall not be involved in any fraudulent, collusive, fixing or other unlawful activity in relation to your and third parties’ participation in any of the Games and shall not use any software-assisted methods or techniques or hardware devices for your participation in any of the Games. We hereby reserve the right to invalidate any betting in the event of such behavior.
- You may only use the software of your own personal, recreational use in accordance with rules and terms and conditions we have established and in accordance with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations.
- You shall be courteous to other players using the Website as well as support personnel employed by MKC and avoid rude or obscene comments.
- Betworld247 reserves the right to decide on the abolition of country at any time due to regulations and legal obligations
- In order for you to be able to place bets and deposit money, you must first register personally with us and open an account (“Account”).
- You are allowed to have only one account and register this personally. If you attempt to open more than one account, all accounts you try to open may be blocked or closed and any bets placed may be voided.
- You agree that all information that you give us, such as but not limited to, valid identification, date of birth, address, email, and a clear passport photograph, during the term of validity of this agreement is complete, true, correct and that you will immediately notify MKC of changes of such information or change such details by yourself on the Website.
- You are required to update and keep up to date the mandatory information provided in the registration form in the event such information changes.
- If you notice that you have more than one registered Account, you must notify us immediately. Failure to do so may lead to your Account being blocked for access.
- Players from Schleswig-Holstein are not allowed to join Betworld247.
- As part of the registration process, you will have to choose your username and password for your login into the Website. It is your sole and exclusive responsibility to ensure that your login details are kept securely. You must not disclose your login details to anyone. We are not responsible for any abuse or misuse of your Account by third parties due to your disclosure, whether intentional or accidental, whether active or passive, of your login details to any third party.
- Betworld247 reserves the right to refuse or close an Account at its sole discretion but any contractual obligations already made by plyer shall, without prejudice to any rights available at law to the player, be honored accordingly.
- One player is entitled to open one account. It is forbidden to open additional accounts to family members, or use a single IP address, computer or device without the prior written permission of the Company. Company has rights at any moment to close account with or without the balance if that is done from the side of the player.
- If you wish to close your Account, you may do so at any time, by contacting customer support in written form. The effective closure of the Account will correspond to the termination of the Terms and Conditions. In case the reason behind the closure of the Account is related to concerns about possible gambling addiction you shall indicate it accordingly.
- In case a player account is closed, related information about the account is saved for up to five (5) years from the time the account is closed. Related information includes the player name, address, phone, email, and account transactional details.
The Website accepts players only from those countries and geographic regions where online gambling is allowed by law. It is the player’s sole responsibility to inquire about the existing gambling laws and regulations of the given jurisdiction before placing bets on the Website.
The Website only accepts adult players (the minimal age is 18) and players who have reached the age specified by the jurisdiction of the player’s place of residence as eligible for online gaming. It is the player’s sole responsibility to inquire about the existing laws and regulations of the given jurisdiction regarding the age limitation for online gambling.
To be registered as a player, an individual must submit an application for registration and provide at least the following information:
We reserve the right to verify the player’s identity. The provided identification, address, contact email, and telephone number must be valid. Faked or fraudulent documents provided will result in the confiscation of deposits and potential winnings of the player.
The Company reserves the right to ask for the proof of age from the player and limit access to the Website or suspend the player’s account to those players who fail to meet this requirement.
The Website may refuse your registration and/or close your account at our sole discretion. However, all the contractual obligations already made will be honored.
- We may charge assigned fees for processing deposits. If such fees occur, they are visible during the deposit process.
- We will assign minimum deposit levels and maximum deposit levels as specified on the Betworld247 website.
- Depositing funds into your account is made by use of any of the methods specified on the Betworld247 website, as may be amended from time to time. Details with respect to the timings for withdrawals with respect to the method utilized are available on the relevant pages of the Website as may be amended from time to time.
- Deposited amounts are available on the Account within a reasonable amount of time after the confirmation of the deposit on all available deposit options unless extra verification procedures are needed as stated in 4.5.
- We reserve the right to use additional procedures and means to verify your identity (Know Your Client) when effecting deposits into your Account.
- If Betworld247 mistakenly credits your Account with winnings that do not belong to you, whether due to a technical or human error or otherwise, the amount will remain property of your and the amount will be transferred from your Account. If prior to Betworld247 becoming aware of the error you have withdrawn funds that do not belong to you, without prejudice to other remedies and actions that may be available at law, the mistakenly paid amount will constitute a debt owed by you to Betworld247. In the event of an incorrect crediting, you are obliged to notify the player immediately by email.
- You shall only use a credit card and other financial instruments that are valid and lawfully belong to you.
- We recommend that the Cardholder retain a copy of Transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
- The minimum deposit amount is ten (5) Euro for the first deposit, where after Betworld247 has the right to increase the minimum deposit.
- Betworld247 accepts payments made in EURO or other currencies as notified on the Website from time to time. In case your payment account (i.e. your bank account or your eWallet account) is in a different currency, Betworld247, or your bank/eWallet as the case may be, will convert the funds to the relevant currency before depositing it to your account. Likewise, the funds you withdraw will be sent to you in your Betworld247 Account currency and your bank/eWallet, as the case may be, will convert the funds to your payment account currency. Please note that any exchange premiums are payable by you.
- Betworld247 reserves the right to use additional procedures and means to verify your identity both before and after effecting deposits into your Member Account. It is unlawful to deposit funds from ill-gotten means.
- Withdrawals will be remitted only to the same account from which the funds paid into the player’s account originated. The company reserves the right to take all necessary measures to confirm all details. This will be done within a reasonable time frame.
- The payment managers employed by Betworld247 will carry out additional verification procedures for any cumulative withdrawals of €2,000. The value of cumulative withdrawals can be calculated either on a daily basis, taking into account all deposits effected by you since the establishment of the business relationship, or on the basis of a rolling period of one hundred and eighty (180) days. We further reserve the right to carry out such verification procedures also in case of lower pay-outs. Such verifications may, for example, include copies of a member’s passport and/or copies of a member’s utility bills.
- The time for the withdrawal to be finalized may vary due to the circumstances but a withdrawal attempt should be approved or denied within three (3) business days. A player shall be informed about reasons for any delay if the time for the money to arrive at the player's account exceeds ten (10) days.
- Kindly be aware that our products are consumed instantly during gameplay. Thus, we cannot provide refunds, returns of goods, or cancellation of your service when playing. If you play a game with real money, the money will be drawn from your player account instantly.
- Betworld247 is not a banking institution and you are not to expect any interest.
- Betworld247 reserves the right to charge a fee should you request a withdrawal without a Member Account turnover that is equal or more than the amount of funds deposited.
- Betworld247 will not allow you to withdraw any amount which you gained by a promotional scheme like first-time deposit bonus and other bonuses.
-If the client is suspicious and violates the rules of gambling and regulations and tries to defraud the system, he can return the deposit to betworld and reserves the right not to pay such a player and reserves the right to ban him and disable the use of betworld247 services.
Betworld247 has two bonuses, first deposit bonus and promo code bonus, the value of those bonuses is subject to continuous change and is advertised on the main page. Also, details, rules and values of bonuses can be found in the separate document on betworld247 site.
We reserve the right to withhold and remove any bonuses awarded to you if such bonuses have not been used within (15) days from the date when they were awarded. Individual campaigns may have a shorter expiration time and are, if stated to the player, related to the time when receiving the offer about the campaign.
The First deposit bonus is a bonus which the user will gain when the user makes the first deposit. The amount of this bonus is 20€. This bonus shall be used to get familiar with Betworld247 and therefore is not withdrawable.
All promotional bonuses, including the first deposit bonus, are non-withdrawable unless otherwise specified in the specific terms of a bonus.
Betworld247 reserves the right to quote you and notify you of promotions and bonuses via email or any other means of promotion.
These Bonus Terms and Conditions may be published in a number of languages, reflecting the same principles, for information purposes and to help players. It is however only the English version that is the legal basis of the relationship between you and Betworld247. In case of any discrepancy between the English version and the non-English version of these Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.
- Unexpected technical problems or circumstances outside the control of betworld247 such as technical problems at third party providers allow betworld247 to cancel bets and give refunds to players.
- Betworld247 has the right to limit, cancel and refuse bets in case they are considered to be too large or if we see that the betting pattern of the player takes place in such a way that the system is being abused.
- If a refund is decided upon, the amount of the refund shall be returned to the player’s account, the player shall be informed and the procedure finalized within 48 hours after the decision has been made.
- In the case that a game is stuck in a state where it cannot be finished, for example, a connection loss while playing, betworld247 has the right to “clean up” such bets on a regular basis and refund the bet/wager to the player’s account. This is performed on a monthly basis. If the game has been aborted or miscarried on the server, the player should be refunded.
- If a bonus campaign has in any way been misconfigured, betworld247 has the right to alter players’ balances and account details to correct the mistake.
- If a game contains a bug or misconfiguration that causes incorrect behavior or pay-out, betworld247 has the right to remove the game and alter players’ balances and account details to correct the mistake.
- The Company is not liable for any downtime, server disruptions, lagging, or any technical or political disturbance to the gameplay. Refunds may be given solely at the discretion of the management.
- The Company shall accept no liability for any damages or losses which are deemed or alleged to have arisen out of or in connection with website or its content; including without limitation, delays or interruptions in operation or transmission, loss or corruption of data, communication or lines failure, any persons’ misuse of the site or its content or any errors or omissions in content.
- Betworld247 may remove any game from the Website at any time we see fit.
- An inactive account is an account that has not been accessed for a minimum of six(6) months and that has a real money balance.
- Betworld247 will contact you via email up to thirty (30) days prior to your Account become inactive informing that your Account is about to become inactive and the inactive fee will be charged
- When an account becomes inactive, betworld247 will charge € 5 per month administrative fee on your account, for as long as there are funds on the account.
- If after your Account has become inactive, you access your Account, you shall be entitled to reimbursement if you can prove you could not access your Account due to health-related impediments.
- An account that is inactive as a result of self-exclusion shall not be charged any inactive account fee until such a period of self-exclusion lapses. Once the period of self-exclusion lapses, the inactivity period shall start to run, and the inactive account fee will be charged if the account remains inactive for the period of time as stipulated above.
- Betworld247 reserves the right to close your account and refund the remaining balance to your account and refund the remaining balance to you if you self-exclude yourself for a period greater than six (6) months, provided this does not infringe the applicable AML legislation.
- If you are inactive and not in a position to accept any material changes to the Terms and Conditions, any fees charged to the account shall be in accordance with the Terms and Conditions that you last agreed to.
- Betworld247 reserves the right to close your account and refund the remaining balance to your account and refund the remaining balance to you if you are inactive for a period greater than six (6) months.
- If for some reason Betworld247 cannot use personal information to refund funds to you. Within five (5) years Betworld247 will on a monthly basis try to get contact with you, including land mail, to be able to close the account and refund the remaining balance to you. After (5) five years and unsuccessful contact attempt Betworld247 will remain balanced in our favor and use it for player protection initiatives.
- You may at your discretion choose to limit the amount you deposit.
- You may at your discretion choose to set a maximum session time during which you are allowed to be logged in at the Website. After this period has expired, you will be asked to exit or continue.
- All limitations mentioned above are administered by the user account on the betworld247 site or by contacting betworld247’s support.
- Any exclusion implemented shall only be removed upon the expiry of the set duration.
- If you wish to make more stringent a limit or increase the duration of the self-exclusion, such changes shall be effective immediately upon receipt of such notice. If you wish to make a limit less stringent, this shall be possible only after 24 hours, counting from the time when the setting is made. If you would wish to remove a self-exclusion, this shall be possible only after 24 hours, counting from the time when the setting is made.
- You acknowledge and accept that we collect and use your personal data in order to allow you access and use of the Website and in order to allow you to participate in Games.
- We acknowledge that in collecting your personal details as stated in the previous Clause, we are bound by the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679. We will protect your personal information and respect your privacy in accordance with best business practices and applicable laws.
- Identity and contact details:
1. Data Controller: Mr. Zlatan Habul 2. Data Protection Officer: Mr. Vladimir Ilic.
- Your personal data will be used by us to allow you to participate in the Games and to carry out relevant actions to your participation in the Games.
- We may also use your personal data to inform you of promotions, changes and new services that we think you may find interesting. In order to receive such direct marketing data, you must opt-inf or such service by administrating your settings or contacting support.
- When you open an account with us, your personal data may be processed for anti-money laundering purposes.
- Your personal data will not be given to third parties, unless such disclosure is necessary for the processing of your requests in relation to your participation in the Games, is specifically allowed by you or unless it is required by law. In the case of a supply of personal data to third parties, specifically the names of the parties, and for what purpose such persons may use that data, a specific opt-in approach will be adopted. As betworld247s business partners or suppliers or service providers may be responsible for certain parts of the overall functioning or operation of the Website, personal data may be disclosed to them. Relevant authorities, employees of betworld247, in particular, Customer Support, the payment team and other employees shall also have access to your personal data for the purpose of executing their duties and providing you with assistance and the Service. You hereby consent to such disclosures.
- The recipients or categories of recipients of your personal data shall be included. This may include other data controllers, joint controllers and data processors to whom data is transferred or disclosed.
- We may even collect a cookie from your browser, in order to make the website experience better. You can, if you wish, turn off the collection of cookies. You must note however, that turning off cookies may restrict your use of the Website.
- In order to provide you with an efficient service, we and our service providers may require to transfer your personal data to a country outside of the EU. In this case, details of said data transfers will be provided and references will be made to the appropriate or suitable safeguards.
- Transactions are checked to prevent money laundering and suspicious transactions will be reported to the relevant authorities.
- If the user closes an account we have a retention period for data of no more than 1 month. If the user is inactive, we need to keep user data until the account is closed. This will occur if there is no found on account duo to an inactive fee or after a maximum of 5 years.
- You have the right to access your data, as well as rectify, erase and restrict it whilst having the right to data portability requests.
- You may object to the processing of your data and may withdraw the consent if the processing is based on consent.
- You have the possibility of lodging a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority.
Verification procedures consist of 2 steps:
Players are required to complete the registration process in order to perform any deposits or withdrawals. During the registration process, the following information is required to complete the registration:
All transactions shall be checked in order to prevent money laundering. The Company shall report any suspicious transactions to the relevant competent authorities in Malta. If the Company becomes aware of any suspicious activity relating to any of the Games of the Website, the Company must report this to the Company immediately. Betworld247 may suspend, block or close an Account and withhold funds if requested to do so in accordance with the Prevention of Money Laundering Act.
Company’s obligations towards responsible gaming and AML legislation trump commercial conditions.
One of the international standards for preventing illegal activity is customer due diligence (KYC). Betworld247 establishes its own verification procedures within the standards of anti-money laundering and “Know Your Customer” frameworks.
We guarantee that all Players of Betworld247 website ensure by accepting this Terms & Conditions at least the following:
Verification procedures consist of 2 steps:
Players are required to complete the registration process in order to perform any deposits or withdrawals. During the registration process, the following information is required to complete the registration:
The system will not allow Players under 18 years of age to register or deposit. Upon registering, Betworld247 will be collecting passport from the end user and this will be matched against the passport as registered on the user’s bank account.
Additional verification procedure
Betworld247 identity verification procedure requires the Player to provide with reliable, independent source documents, data or information (e.g., national ID, international passport, driving license, bank statement, utility bill)
The value of cumulative transactions will be calculated on a daily basis, taking into account all deposits/withdrawals effected by the Player since the establishment of the business relationship.
Betworld247 will take steps to confirm the authenticity of documents and information provided by the Players. All legal methods for double-checking identification information will be used and Betworld247 reserves the right to investigate certain Players who have been determined to be risky or suspicious as stated at the present Terms & Conditions below.
Betworld247 reserves the right to request up-to-date documents from the Players, even though they have passed identity verification in the past in suspicious cases.
The Player is obliged to collaborate with regard to the AML/ KYC check and to provide any information and document deemed necessary by Betworld247.
Betworld247 will make all reasonable efforts to prevent Players from restricted countries mentioned in Section 2 of this Terms & Conditions to reach the games.
In case the automatic procedures fail, Betworld247 shall contact the Player by email or other means to obtain the information and documents needed. In case the Player does not provide the documents in the requested form and any other information requested to satisfy the AML/KYC check, Betworld247 may deny the Player’s withdrawal or “freeze” the account of the Player for playing (in case of KYC check during depositing) until such document or information is provided.
- Betworld247 will endeavor to make a Player’s experience with us an enjoyable one, however, there may be occasions where a Player may feel dissatisfied with the quality of our product/s or of our customer service. A Player may raise a complaint by addressing an email to our Customer Service at email@example.com. Your complaint will be escalated to management and we endeavor to tackle it within 48 hours of receipt. The outcome of the complaint will be communicated to you within 10 days from the date of receipt. In certain cases, this timeframe can be further extended by another 10 days.
- Should you not be satisfied with the way your complaint was resolved or handled you may escalate directly to the MGA Accredited Alternative Dispute Resolution Service. eCOGRA is one of such services and can be reached by sending them an email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In the event that your complaint has not been resolved through the above procedures, you may wish to bring a claim before the Malta Arbitration Centre as a registered Alternative Dispute Resolution. Provided that the Arbitration Centre does not classify the action as vexatious or frivolous then the Company shall bear the entire costs of the action.
- You enter the Website and participate in the Games at your own risk. The Websites and the Games are provided without any warranty whatsoever, whether express or implied.
- Without prejudice to the generality of the preceding clause, we, our directors, employees, partners, service provides:
1. Do not warrant that the software, the Games and the Website are fit for their purpose 2. Do not warrant that the software, the Games and the Website are free from errors 3. Do not warrant that the software, the Games and the Website will be accessible without interruptions 4. Shall not be liable for any loss, costs, expenses or damages, whether direct, indirect, special, consequential, incidental or otherwise, arising in relation to your use of the Website or your participation in the Games
- You understand and acknowledge that, if there is a malfunction in a Game or its interoperability, any bets made during such malfunctioning shall be void. Funds obtained from a malfunctioning Game shall be considered void, as well as any subsequent game rounds with said funds, regardless of what Games are played using such funds.
- You hereby agree to fully indemnify and hold harmless us, our directors, employees, partners and service providers for any cost, expense, loss, damages, claims and liabilities howsoever caused that may arise in relation to your use of the Website or participation in the Games.
- To the extent permitted by law, our maximum liability arising out of or in connection with your use of the Website, regardless of the cause of actions (whether in contract, tort, breach of warranty or otherwise), will not exceed Eur 10,000.
- If you breach any provision of these Terms and Conditions or we have a reasonable ground to suspect that you have breached them, we reserve the right to not open, to suspend, or to close your Account.
- If betworld247 suspects that you are engaged in illegal and/or fraudulent activities when using the Website; or in breach of this Agreement, or that you are having problems with creditors or otherwise detrimental to our business, we may freeze or terminate your Account or cancel any stakes at our absolute discretion.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held to be illegal or unenforceable, such provision shall be severed from these Terms and Conditions and all other provisions shall remain in force unaffected by such severance.
- We reserve the right to assign or otherwise lawfully transfer this agreement. You shall not assign or otherwise transfer this agreement.
- These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and us with respect to the Website and, save in the case of fraud, supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between you and us with respect to the Website.